In November we established our new Professional Services Department to meet a growing need for business-level consultation and address how ResRequest fits into your business processes.
This department is strategically positioned to assist you with business consultation, with this team also responsible for implementations and data restructure projects.
“Our objective is to provide high-level consultation to ResRequest customers that will maximise their business efficiencies and revenues through the use of our produts and services,” says Albert Smith, Professional Services Manager.
By consulting with clients and working with developers where applicable, this new department will help you customise and optimise ResRequest in your business.
Introducing the Tourism Reboot Package
“We have seen clear indications that markets are reopening and we can help you prepare for the rebirth of tourism in your market,” says Albert.
To kick off the new year our Professional Services Team is offering a ‘Tourism Reboot Package’, intended to be the launchpad to give your business efficiencies and booking volumes a boost.
The Tourism Reboot Package includes the following:
- A full system audit and report on ResRequest modules not being utilised or needing attention.
- An audit and review on your agents, including historical performance, commission structures, and where to focus your relationship-building efforts.
- A review of functionality not being used that should be incorporated into your processes.
- Consulting sessions to:
- Formulate your Operating Procedures and recommend process optimisations.
- Review reporting being used and build/adjust reports.
- Review your current online sales strategy and connections.
If required additional services can be assessed, and quoted. These include:
- Rebranding/updating of your ResRequest public pages and documentation.
- Training sessions for new staff and existing staff needing a refresher.
This package is a fixed fee of $1050 with 30-hours of consultation over an eight-week period. Sign up before 31 January 2022 for a 10% discount.
If you are as eager to prepare for the market upswing as we are – email us at [email protected], and one of our Professional Services team (below) will be in touch.