Functional end-user product support is available to you, subject to our Fair use policy. Our Fair use policy ensures all our customers get fair and equal access to this free service. We want to be sure that we continue offering the same high level support service you are used to so we may need to update this Fair Use Policy, please check in regularly to review any changes.
Fair use policy
- Free support is limited to ResRequest product functionality, subject to the exclusions detailed below.
- Support may not be used as a substitute for training.
- We ask that your account is in good standing to make use of our support service.
- Users requiring excessive functional support may be asked to attend training in order to qualify for ongoing free support.
- Support for users who have not attended ResRequest training will be billable.
- To manage costs and provide equal access to our training and support team we offer support via email and Skype, not telephone. We ask that telephonic support is limited to escalate urgent queries.
- Determination of whether support is billable is at the discretion of ResRequest management. All billable support or services will be identified prior to commencement.
Free support exclusions
Billable support includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Data setup
- Technical setup
- Graphic edits
- Business analysis
- Setup of interfaces
- Hardware support
- LAN or ISP issues
- Services deemed as product consulting
- Software support other than ResRequest software
- Issue resulting from client-initiated hardware or software changes
- Data corruption (unless caused by the ResRequest software)
- Requests for recommendations related to a client’s business processes or data structure needs
Please consult our price list for pricing details on these services.