Value added services (after onboarding)
Functional end-user product support is available to you, subject to our Fair use policy. Our Fair use policy ensures all our customers get fair and equal access to this free service. We want to be sure that we continue offering the same high level support service you are used to, so we may need to update this Fair use policy, please check in regularly to review any changes.
Fair use policy
- Free support is limited to ResRequest product functionality, subject to the exclusions detailed below.
- Support may not be used as a substitute for training.
- We ask that your account is in good standing to make use of our support service.
- Users requiring excessive functional support may be asked to attend training in order to qualify for ongoing free support.
- Support for users who have not attended ResRequest training will be billable.
- To manage costs and provide equal access to our training and support team we offer support via email and Skype, not telephone. We ask that telephonic support is limited to escalate urgent queries.
- Determination of whether support is billable is at the discretion of ResRequest management. All billable support or services will be identified prior to commencement.
Free support exclusions
Billable support includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Data setup
- Technical setup
- Graphic edits
- Business analysis
- Setup of interfaces
- Hardware support
- LAN or ISP issues
- Services deemed as product consulting
- Software support other than ResRequest software
- Issue resulting from client-initiated hardware or software changes
- Data corruption (unless caused by the ResRequest software)
- Requests for recommendations related to a client’s business processes or data structure needs
Please consult our price list for pricing details on these services.
Fair use policy (during onboarding)
Our onboarding fair use policy applies to the 3 months following the activation of your system. During this time our team are at the ready to help you as you extract your data from your legacy and prepare to add it to ResRequest. We will make every effort to get as much of your data into your system. To ensure we can offer this level of service to all our new clients, we do ask that you review our fair use policy below.
- During your first 3 months we will assist in setting up your system FREE of charge; however, for us to achieve this we need you to send all the necessary information upfront, in the format that we need it. We will work with you to help you understand the format but be ready for a lot of work ahead of you to source and clean the information from your legacy system.
- If you are transferring data from another system, we need you to extract all the data that you wish to capture in ResRequest. You will need to work with our team to familiarise yourself with ResRequest’s fields, so that you understand how best to map data in your legacy system to ResRequest. This mapping will be done using import templates or manually captured in ResRequest. We’ll help you check your data but because you know your data best so you are ultimately responsible for checking that all is in order.
- We are dependent on you to get the information for your system, in the right formats for easy capture or import. We will make every effort to help but you know your data best so we cannot accept the liability for the quality of the data or the time taken to release the data to our team. It’s vital to your project success that you are responsible for clean up of your data before we import it into ResRequest.
- For your onboarding to work, it’s essential that stakeholders are accessible and responsive from both teams. We recommend communicating on Skype, WhatsApp, phone to ensure quick responses,
- We have learned that checking, and double-checking a few sample data captures or imports is a common approach on all our successful implementations. For this reason, we will run a few test imports of your legacy data and then review the data in the ResRequest format to check you are absolutely happy with the mapping and data interpretation into ResRequest.
- Depending on our workload, historical data capture may not to be completed during the offered onboarding period. We will be transparent with you and let you know if we can see that your volumes will not be catered for by your FREE onboarding period.
- Large rates setup projects unrelated to the shifting of data from your legacy system, is not considered as part of your implementation process.
- Your FREE training days should be scheduled during or shortly after the onboarding period.
- Coffee chats are weekly opportunities to connect with your implementation following training and are held within the 3 month implementation period. After the 3 month implementation window, normal support charges apply, this means functional support is FREE for trained users and billable value added services will be charged for at our standard annual service rates.
Our Onboarding Fair use policy is a new initiative in January 2020. We will update these terms as we work more with the policy.
Updated 24 January 2020