TallOrder Fair Use Policy (post onboarding)
TallOrder end-user product support is available to you, subject to our Fair use policy. Our Fair use policy ensures all our Customers get fair and equal access to this free service.
We want to be sure that we continue offering the same high-level support service you are used to, so we may need to update this Fair use policy, please check in regularly to review any changes.
Fair use policy
Free support is limited to TallOrder product functionality, subject to the exclusions detailed below.
- Support may not be used as a substitute for training.
- We ask that your account is in good standing to make use of our support service.
- Call times and Customer Support tickets are monitored. Users requiring excessive support may be asked to attend training in order to qualify for ongoing free support.
- Support for users who have not attended training will be billable.
- To manage costs and provide equal access to our training and support team we offer support via email, Skype and WhatsApp, not telephone. We ask that telephonic support is limited to escalate urgent queries.
- Determination of whether support is billable is at the discretion of ResRequest management.
- Our support services are available Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm SAST.
Free support exclusions
Billable support includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Services deemed as product consulting including business processes, documenting, product configuration, database merges or retructures, advice or assistance on best practices and other typical consulting services associated with TallOrder POS and the integration to ResRequest.
- Database amendments or deletion.
- Setup, checking or configuration of data on the TallOrder product.
- Production of reports, setup of new user accounts.
- Technical setup, including adding of new devices, troubleshooting problems on devices and re-installing devices.
- Hardware support on peripherals including (but not limited to): printers, tablets, computers, cash drawers and scanners.
- LAN or ISP issues causing connectivity or speed issues.
- Software support other than ResRequest software. This includes Antivirus, firewalls or any other external software affecting the users operational work on TallOrder.
- Issues resulting from client-initiated hardware or software changes.
- Out of hours support.
- Where a Customer query is identified as a training need, as opposed to an inclusive support services need, this is considered to be unfair usage and will be referred to the Training Team:
- A training need is defined as any query which requires explanation of how to use the software beyond what can reasonably be considered a clarification, suggestion or reminder; or
- Any query that will require phone or online support of over 15 minutes to explain, which is not a technical fault or forms part of a wider troubleshooting query which requires the Support Services Team’s technical help or guidance is also considered a training need.
- Any Customer request or query which requires support which requires an integration modification is considered a development service and may be chargeable at the development daily rate. Development work will be passed to the ResRequest or TallOrder development team to estimate the feasibility and time involved to complete the work. Chargeable work will be quoted upfront.
Updated on 18 August 2021